1. Every woman should be able to go ROCK CLIMBING! Yes! You heard me!!! ROCK CLIMBING. I admit I hate heights!!! I really, really, abhor heights! But how can you live fully if you remain fearful of everything that you will encounter in the future! Who knows? You might go skydiving after? After all one thing leads to another.
2. Flying a kite… this might seem childish but nothing brings out the child in you than flying a kite and besides it’s not our age that makes us feel old it’s ourselves, so as long as you feel like you still have that child in you even if you’re already 80 years old you will still have that spunk.
3. Do not be afraid of reconnecting with your MOTHER. Trust me as soon as you talk to mom, you’ll know how much she loves you and everything that she said when you were still a teenager actually makes sense. So don’t be afraid to give her a call and tell her you love her and let your pride eat itself. You are still your mum’s little girl.
4. Besides rock climbing, a woman should be able to go white water rafting! I tried it and couldn’t wait to do it again! I can’t swim but I still tried it because of my wonderful brother’s persistence on bringing me with him to South Carolina just for WWR!!! I had a great time; I jumped off from a 20 foot cliff plunging feet first to the water and NEVER REGRETED WHY I DID IT, so go white water rafting with a couple of friends this summer and you will surely have a great time.
5. I was a party girl once, I think we all have those wild teenage to mid 20’s year in ourselves, but honestly it’s not good to still keep on doing it after your 23 (just my opinion). Alcohol stresses you out more, increases anxiety, makes you look older than your real age, and makes you addicted to it…therefore, quit the excessive alcohol intake and have it just once a while. This change will help you out later in life.
6. For those who smoke, it’s not too late to quit! It never is too late to quit! That’s it no explanations needed.
7. I am very, very cheap and I think that’s a great quality to have…especially when it comes to your husbands or boyfriends. But regardless of how cheap you are women should still be able to at least spoil themselves to the pleasures that Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, and Saks can offer. Buy the Gucci, Prada, Versace, and Coach Bag or shoes that you have always wanted to have even just once in your life. The ones that you have been drooling over the T.V. or those that you see through the mall window during your Saturday window shopping routine.
8. PAINT! Paint the wall of your house (the one preferably in the garage). There’s always a Picasso and Van Gogh in us and if you don’t know how to just do a Pollock. Be adventurous with colors it’ll brighten up your day. And every time you pass by and see your masterpiece the only thing that’ll come across your mind will be “Wow! I’m crazy! But I had fun!” and there’s nothing wrong with having fun. Colors make the world go round NOT MONEY!!!!!
9. Give your special someone breakfast in bed especially those times where he comes home tired and exhausted from work. Even if it’s just an aromatic coffee in the morning in bed. Little acts of kindness that you do for your partner actually goes a long way, just a quick reminder though; LADIES DON’T JUST DO IT TO GET A NEW PAIR OF SHOES, DO IT BECAUSE YOU LOVE HIM.
10. Go to a movie theater with your sweetheart. But before that, DROP THE KIDS AT THE GRANDPARENTS HOUSE… this may sound crazy but ya’ll will thank me later. Just have a great time with your honey. Always remember the very first moment you laid eyes on each other. This will strengthen your bond and remind both of you how small things can lead to something bigger than life itself.
These some of the things I have for now I might add some in the near future… if any of you have any ideas feel free to message me. I will gladly put it on my website!!! :)